Knob RFID card lock
Requirements of Installation
Door material: Metal, Wood,
With a door thickness of 1-3/8″ – 2.0″
Fits a standard 2-1/8″ diameter hole.
1. Five levels of control: General control, building control, floor control, area control and room control.
2. Password control: System password and operating password together to ensure security.
3. Cipher coding to key card: Each card has a different code that cannot be copied. Compulsory decoding will destroy the card automatically.
4. Area control: Cards of different types and levels can open different locks in different locations.
5. Timing control: Working clock is set inside locks to control the effective time limit of card keys.
6. File record: All issued card keys have records including each opening(also mechanical key opening).
7. Loss reporting: Open function can be cancelled when the card is missed.