- Contribute development product, selling strategies to growth advancement within competitive company.
- Provide support tactics and strategy to run our product in showroom stage, ensure their target objectives.
- Manage and subordination sale showroom to ensure efficiency works toward assigned goal objectives.
- Training and coaching new staff sale showroom to be clear about work deal and process in sale showroom.
- Build network to potential clients, especially key sale showroom.
- Manage build relationship existing customers and news customers.
- Prepare and manage client properly, including management, sales weekly and monthly report.
- Keep up-to-date competitors ‘information, including products and other marketing activities.
- Keep up-to-date sale distribution to match with marketing activities to ensure everything in direction.
- Work closely with Head sale Manager to monitor and settle customer’s problem.
- Contribute customer referral.
- Other tasks assigned by top management.
- Bachelor degree with relevant field.
- At least 2 years experiences in sale distribution, Sales Management and other field business operation.
- Experience in sale construction, and Furniture accessories is an advantage.
- Good relationship network, especially segment.
- High energy individual can motivate staff create business momentum.
- Good communication English (Written & Spoken)
- Ability to work cross functional teams.
- Strong conceptualization analytical skills.
- Must be comfortable working as both a team player and a coach.
- Honesty excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interesting, please send your CV to this email: email@example.com
Contact Us: 023 218 508, 023 218 898, 012 818 189
Address: #427,Monivong Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org