- Provide secretarial assistant to Sale Manager and sale officer producing letter, memo, report, spreadsheet, filling and general administration for the sale department.
- Update record into the company database and prepare report to top management
- Record/input sale, transferring of product, do quotation, issues invoice for order, get along with customer detail/ choices and produce/post relevant letter and statement.
- Produce and maintain file, distribute copies to the department and relevant customers.
- Produce/amend standard forms for use on site and in the office to assist the sale team. Ensure that all the document in the office and copy on site journal is up to date.
- Produce and collate all relevant information for inconclusion in the Board report.
- Record customer detail and their enquire
- At all times comply with company policies, procedure and instruction
- Contribute to improve business and enchaining the reputation of the company by putting forward new idea and by implement change when request to do SO.
- Produce weekly and monthly report for management team
- Any tasks relate or unrelate assign by line manager
- Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- At least 1-2 years experiences related sale admin
- Highly motivated to learn and grow and target driven in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Honest, friendly, patient, flexible, and reliable person
- Good speaking and writing English
If you are interesting, please send your CV to this email: email@example.com
Contact Us: 023 218 508, 023 218 898, 012 818 189
Address: #427,Monivong Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org